The Douchebag Report

Friday, July 21, 2006

With Apologies...

Well, I thought I could save the content after a major revamp, but I guess not.

So it looks like we're starting over, folks.

In any event, I'm sure it won't be long at all before the list gets hefty again.

I mean, have you guys been watching the news? It's a douchebag fiesta out there, gang.

But I can still use a little help. Get on those douchebag sightings.
And remember, public figures only, please. I don't want to hear why your neighbor, Ralph,
is a complete douchebag for not returning your hedge clippers.
It's not that the guy doesn't completely suck... it's just that... well, who cares?

And please, for the love of god... give me some sort of persuasive argument for why they should make the list.
I don't want to sift through a bunch of one-line e-mails that read,
"This guy's a douchebag. I hate him. He eats babies."

That brings me to my final point... If you're going to make a claim about someone, you better be damned sure you can back it up. If you start blathering about someone with no factual basis, you're just going to waste my time, and wind up looking like a complete buffoon... and I will make sure to point that out.

So, that being said... happy douchebag hunting!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say Ken Lay, but he's already dead, so there's no point. Can we use dead people, too?

7:23 AM  
Blogger D D'Esposito said...

Greatwhitenorth...

(sigh...)


With mindless twits like you out there, it's no wonder there are more douchebags getting over on the public every day.

And for christ's sake, if this is your best english, just stick to your native language. Stop butchering mine.

God, I sure hope english is NOT your native language... what a scary thought.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatwhitenorth,

At least this "stupid American" knows how to capitalize and spell. Try it sometime. You might actually sound 0.0000001% more intelligent.

P.S. - Please don't breed. Ever.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bizapedia Business Basher ! Murray Moore , Fort Lauderdale. Florida . Hiding behind monkey ip addresses . Registered in nevada . Ruining companies. Www.bizapedia.com and service@bizapedia.com I’m gonna wreck you . And nobody can stop https://complaintwire.org/complaint/cHggBrmlZAY/bizapedia/2

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Society coc.k roach
Bizapedia
67 million business bashed .
Murray Moore .... escaped

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home